IKOF envisages involvement of young surgeon’s active participation in training publication and fellowships and bringing interested young surgeons to be active members of IKOF to share their thoughts and ideas. Young surgeons can interact with experienced surgeons from India and abroad.
How to become a member:
Any orthopaedician can become a member Anyone interested are requested to send their CV ,area of specialization by e mail to email@example.com. Teaching and training of orthopaedics are the only motto of IKOF.
Annual membership is Rs: 500/-
Life membership Rs: 5000/-
DD should be taken in favor of Indo Korean orthopaedic foundation Calicut.
Benefits of IKOF Membership
- Exchange of ideas between Korean and Indian orthopaedic surgeons through two meetings every year
- Availability of Journal of orthopaedics..A pubmed indexed orthopaedic journal
- Attend IKOF meetings at subsidized rates
- IKOF has no financial interests and is not backed by anyone with such interests
For online membership click here
- Butterfly vertebra: an uncommon congenital spinal anomaly.
Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2008 Nov 15;33(24):E926-8. doi: 10.1097/BRS.0b013e31818ad3e1. Patinharayil G1, Han CW, Marthya...
- Journal of Orthopaedics
- Multicentric epithelioid angiosarcoma of the spine: a case report of a rare bone tumor.
Spine J. 2007 Nov-Dec;7(6):716-9. Epub 2006 Dec 22. Marthya A1, Patinharayil G, Puthezeth K,...
News & Events
- Calicut Weekend Course ARTHROCON – 2020 All About Proximal Humerus Fractures Date: 16 Feb 2020 Time: 8.30 am to 4.30 pm...